The novel coronavirus presents many challenges to all businesses. At Ness, we have taken proactive steps to protect our employees and their families, and our customers and their families. Health and safety are, of course, our top priority, but we are also committed to meeting the needs of our customers.
Noviteq has named Practices chartered to promote our technical competencies and capabilities globally. These Practices explore emerging technologies, create solution accelerators and IP, share best practices, and facilitate knowledge exchange among Noviteq’s engineers across our locations. Noviteq’s Practices ensure our customers have global access to the best engineering expertise to fit their needs, unbounded by location. Customers leverage our Practice expertise to accelerate speed to value for developing their digital products and platforms.See Our Story
Reduce Costs By
Increase Productivity By
We create value for our customers through key digital solutions
We'll be part of your team with a result-oriented approach.
- Reduce expenses and liabilities with easy to start engagement.
- Easily ramp-up the resources management, reducing management overhead.
- Reduce training cost and quickly add skills to your team.
- Less demanding commercial and contract requirements.
- Internal resistance is significantly less.
- Eliminates employee vs contractor issues.
- Adopt best practices on certified agile process
- World-class infrastructure, video, collaboration and productivity suites included with IT Support.
- Selected Communication, Network and Storage solution to mitigate any risks.
- IP Protection, since NAFTA provide a solid framework.
- Strong domain specific skill recruiting.
- Assignment of skill that your company needs, allows you to locate the effective workers quickly and economically.
- This may save your company from an intensive recruitment search
- Companies can stay entirely focused on the results and their business.
- Recovery of time that the company requites.
- More time to grow the company and solve specific problems.
- Control over the resources as well as the high-level processes rests
- Allows more control over projects than outsourcing
- Outsourcing projects can be risky, as you’re trusting another company to perform to the same standards.
- Acts like a bride between the available talent pool with intensive skills and the availability of short-term positions IT firms.
- There are no problems of culture or language, which allows good communication.
- Time zone allows communication to be efficient and timely.
- Avoids costs and liabilities of direct employees.
- Flexibility in the workforce.
- Internal employees may interact with temporary or contracted staff to complete projects, which can be helpful if questions or issues arise after the augmented staff has finished their shifts.