Most organisations that haven’t implemented a true Managed Print Services (MPS) solution do not really understand their printing costs today. “Our job is to design, develop and implement a print strategy based on clearly defined projects & measurables.”
“The end goal is to get our clients to print less.”
What is MPS?
Managed Print Services (MPS) encompass a number of different aspects all working together to monitor, manage and streamline a business’ document environment.
Roadmap to Success
- Thorough print assessment to understand ‘as-is’ compared to ‘to-be’ print environment.
- Include all output devices.
- Calculation of Total Cost of Print Environment.
Centralised and Improved Service Delivery
- One point of contact.
- Green Office manages all calls.
- Detailed analysis and control.
- Detailed data to drive change.
- Understanding of user processes and how to improve it.
- Sufficient training and supporting material to ensure optimal use of hardware and software.
- Detailed tracking and reporting.
- Cost savings.
- Time savings.
Cutting Edge Software
- Proactive Device / Asset Management tools to reduce downtime.
- Monitor and report on all aspects of user behaviour and print outputs.
- Policy deployment for better user management.
Business Process Optimisation
- Innovative document management.
- Safe document storage.
- Optimising use of existing technology.
- Understanding business processes and where innovation is required.
Benefits of Managed Print Services
Work With Noviteq
The Noviteq Managed Print Services assessment and implementation process involves assessing the different factors that influence an office’s document environment and then implementing holistic solutions based on the resulting insights.
Our unique assessment process enables us to determine:
- The total number of devices on-site
- Device fleet capacity & utilisation
- Remaining life span of device fleet
- Device paper usage
- Areas of inefficiency driving costs up
- A detailed analysis of all existing contract information
- Full solution cost recommendations